Fantasy Skating Center Jr. Skate Club
Mission: To develop skaters to be able to skate safely while performing competition style movements. A group of skaters that can perform shows and exhibitions as a fore runner to a competitve career.
Jr. Skate Club Requirements
• Skater must have their own personal skates of a quality equal to the skills they are working to develop
• School age to be able to work with a coach and in a peer group setting.
• Complete Jr. Club Registration and pay all fees
• Available practice time to become proficient with the group
Jr. Skate Club Benefits
• Free admission for specific public skating sessions
• Jr. Club practice 9:00am - 10am Saturday
• Public sessions included in Jr. Club package
• 6:00pm - 9:00pm
-Wednesday (Newly Added)
• 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Friday (Newly Added)
• 7:00pm - 9:00 pm
• Parents or guardians admitted to free sessions with the Jr. Club skater. Parents or guardian may skate with personal skates or pay skate rental
• May schedule private lessons during Sr. Club time.
Jr. Skate Club Costs
• One-time registration fee $10.00
• Monthly $25.00 fee due on the 1st of the month
• All rink safety rules, set a positive example
• All rink business rules, especially no outside food or drink
Discounted Jr. Club Skate Prices
• Apex skate package -$52.00 plus tax
• Rewind / Candi Girl Sabina skate package -$64.00 plus tax
• Candi Girl Carlin -$82.00 plus tax
• Fame skate package -$104.00 plus tax
Jr. Club Schedule Fall Winter 2018
Super Skater Testing will be September 15th.
Eastern Region Youth Development competition events at the Winter Invitational.
Saturday, August 25, 2018
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Back to School Exhibition
Saturday, September 15, 2018
9:00 AM Super Skater Testing
Sunday, October 2018
RSA Proficiency Testing
Saturday, October 27, 2018
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Halloween Roll Out
Saturday, Sunday, December 8 and 9, 2018
FSC Winter Invitational
(Speak with coaches for more information)
Note: Dates and times subject to change.